Restaurant Grade Charcoal
Locally made from British Hardwood
Large lumpwood charcoal available for professional caterers - perfect for tandoori clay ovens as well as the more conventional char-grilling, spit roasting or barbecuing.
High quality barbecue charcoal that ignites quickly and is ready to cook in 15 minutes. It burns cleaner and leaves only ash plus theres no need for fire lighters or lighter fuel.
- Easy and quick to light.
- No need for lighter fluid or fire lighters.
- Reaches cooking temperature quickly.
- Burns evenly.
- No unpleasant fumes
- Leaves only ash.
- Greater volume per kg than imported charcoal.
- Produced from well managed sustainable woodland, benefiting native flora and fauna.
- Made locally - Reducing the worldwide transportation of charcoal and conserving tropical forests in developing countries.
This is the same as standard lumpwood barbecue charcoal, only left in larger lumps as favoured by many professional chefs. Supplied in 10kg sacks, this is often delivered by pallet 250kgs at a time.
Where to buy 10kg sacks
Our current stockists of the 10kg restaurant grade charcoal are listed below. It is always advisable to ring ahead to make sure they have stock.
Woodrow Feeds, Woodrow, Hazelbury Bryan, Sturminster Newton. DT10 2AH. 01258 817134
Orchard Park Garden Centre, Shaftesbury Road, Gillingham. SP8 5JG. 01747 835544
Aivly Stores, Crowlane, Ringwood. BH24 3EA. 01425 472341
A. Curtis Butchers, Burton St, Marnhull, Sturminster Newton. DT10 1PH. 01258 820238
Chicken Gear, Unit 30, Chalwyn Industrial Estate, Old Wareham Road, Poole. BH12 4PE. 0845 421 0225
Visit our Stockists page for more suppliers.